I’m a lifestyle teacher serving and inspiring women to live in alignment with their highest self. Through yoga philosophy, meta-physical practices and soulful conversations, I will guide you on a deeper self-discovery journey, paving the way for a more inspiring, fulfilling and creative life.
I’m a real person with real-life experiences and I’m going to share my real stories of transformation with you. I’ll give you the tools and practices that helped me to get on an aligned path. Your new path, will be one that excites you!
I’ve been where you are. I’ve felt years of discontentment, trying to squeeze myself into moulds that didn’t feel right. I’ve spent years trying to please everybody but myself, dimming my light and playing small.
I’ve also spent years working on myself, trying anything and everything to understand my soul at a deeper level. I got bored of my old limiting beliefs and decided to live a life that inspired me. And now, I can show you step-by-step, exactly how I did it.
Sometimes it takes a mentor to shine the light in you and guide you to step into your full potential.
And I’ll gladly fill that missing piece for you.
Is intuition nudging you to take an exciting leap for yourself?
I’ve been practicing self-love and care for a long time now, and while reflecting on my journey, I realised that one of the major things that held me back all those years was the feeling of not being “good enough”.
– I’m not smart enough
– I’m not confident enough
– I’m not ready
– I’m not brave enough
– I don’t have enough money
– I don’t have enough time…
Overall, I didn’t feel like I was enough and so I limited myself. I believed the lies I told myself and carried them around with me like a backpack, projecting out into the universe that this was my story.
– You’re here because you’re the woman who is done with playing small.
– You’re done with trying to figure it out on your own.
– You’ve possibly read countless self-help books but struggle to put what you’ve learned into practice.
– You may feel as though you don’t have a bigger purpose in life, a purpose that goes beyond the roles you already play (mother, girlfriend, wife, employee, etc.)
– Maybe you’re the woman who is sick of the stories that occur in your mind over and over again.
– You feel like you’ve attached yourself to thought patterns that aren’t serving you anymore and you’re ready to release them!
And I’ll be right here to guide you on this soulful journey where you’ll embrace the version of you that you were born to be.