05 Sep Ep. 17 – Life As An Expat – My Experience Living Abroad
Posted at 14:15h in Podcast
Welcome to Episode 17 of:
The Smiling Soul Podcast
Welcome back to another episode of The Sweet Smiling Soul Podcast. In this episode, I’m sharing my experience of living life as an Australian expat for over 5 years, first in England, then Germany and now Austria.
– Why I’m living in Vienna, Austria
– What I struggle with while living as an expat
– What I struggle with when I return home to Australia for a visit
– What I love about living abroad
– My hopes and dreams for the future
– My two biggest tips for anyone who is currently living overseas, or who dreams to
If you like this episode, please rate it, review the podcast, and share with someone you love.
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow me on Instagram: @sweetsmilingsoul
Facebook: Sweet Smiling Soul
Sign up for the monthly Newsletter where I share tips on living a mindful and creative life.
If you’re in Vienna, Austria, and want to meet some fellow expats, join the Meetup group here!
And if you require support and guidance in the form of a personal mentor, I’m here to help you find true purpose so you can start doing more of what you love. Visit the website to view my services.
Thanks for listening!